Had a great time at the Steve Wilson show last Saturday, 11-5-16, at the Balasco Theater in Downtown LA. Thanks to Bassist/Stickist, Nick Beggs, for getting me and my co-workers at Stick on the guest-list. We were also given passes for the meet & greet after the show, and got to hang with Nick for a while. The band sounded great, and Steve’s voice is always amazing, especially live. The only other time I saw Steve was years ago at HOB LA, on Porcupine Tree’s “Deadwing” tour, which blew me away, and got me hooked on the band. I highly recommend that album if you’re new to the band, since every song is great, and quite diverse from one tune to the next.
- Jamming At 2018 Winter NAMM Show, C.B.I. Cable Booth.
- J/S NOT Opening For Dixie Dregs at The Canyon Agoura Hills, 4-21-18.
- Brand X Show Moved To Friday, Nov.17th at The Canyon Agoura Hills, 7:30pm!!
- Opening For Brand X, Nov.16, at Canyon Club Santa Clarita!!
- JIBILIAN/SETAR Opening For Larry Carlton Show Review By Jazzweekly!